Saturday, September 4, 2010

Photo Number 301

ERS RPP  Azo one

This is a Real Photo Postcard from 1904 to 1918.  It was intended for Edna F.

ERS RPP two

Edna, I have no special grudge against you even if I do act like it by sending you this card. But really I haven’t and will try to write later. When I do write I’ll make my letter worthwhile.  With Love ERS

I wonder if this was ever sent, was it included in a package or was it hand delivered by someone that was going to visit?

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Connie, how mysterious! I wonder what the letter had in it and even it it was read by Edna. Fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really strange. Almost looks like a guy in drag. And is that a hat or her hair? Looking at the photo it's just a little hard to tell. And such an unattractive dress. Everything including message make this one a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was initially reminded of Boy George. This is very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The person looks like a woman to me. The lacy dress doesn't appear to be menswear - but I'll grant you the note sounds a tad creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well dear readers..I have no answers for you..ERS was most surely a bit odd..maybe she was addle brained..my Grandma used to call confused people that. She was wearing a plaid blouse..plaid fabric was not common.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously, the card was enclosed in an envelope before mailing. Not such a great mystery.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie