Monday, November 24, 2014

Full Circle 94

I am happy to report another Full Circle.  Iggy found an obituary and from there a name and an address.

I sent off a copy of the blog.

Capt Millard o Rorke Detroit lakes Number 1740

I heard from Marilyn…the baby in Photo Number 1740

 

I received your letter and if the photo is 1943 it is not me.  I was born in 1944.  However, the baby looks about the right age of a month or so and that would have been right since my birth was in April.  Yes, please send the pic to me.  If it is not me in the photo then I will get it to the right cousin.  Thanks

Capt Millard O Borke  Detroit lakes Ant back Number 1740

I suggested that perhaps the year is wrong.

I mailed off the photo.

Connie,
Thank you for the picture.  My Grandma, Laura, had gorgeous auburn hair.  Only one cousin of 17 cousins was lucky enough to get the red hair. 
I am sending you something for the postage and handling.  Keep up the good work.
Marilyn

When people mark photos often they are elderly…photos can be miss marked by a year. 

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm.

    As long as they are the Captain and Laura in Marilyn's family - that's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom was very good at writing on pictures that were 50 years old and many times she was confused when she did it. Of course, I never get confused. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full Circles always make my day! That auburn hair must have been gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie