Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Full Circle 22

Recently I got an email from a gal named Jaimie. She is the Great Great Grandaughter of John Barnes and Ida Hannant Barnes. 
John Barnes GR Ida Hannant Barnes GR
     Photo Number 341                        Photo Number 340
She wrote: In case you were wondering about my family tree exactly...it goes me, my father John Beamont Barnes born in 1943, my grandfather named John Rowe Barnes born in 1912, my great grandfather John Beaumont Barnes born in 1875, and my great great grandfather John Beaumont Barnes born in 1846 (the man in your blog with his wife Ida Francis Hannant).
I explained to her that I had mailed all of “The Mystery of Aunt Fan” photos to Ruth in Texas..another relative= Full Circle  15.
I made Jaimie a copy of all of the photos on CD and mailed it to her. She was pleased.  It is really hard for me when one relative is located and then another one wants the same photos..I did suggest that she contact Ruth and see if she would part with the photos of John and Ida Barnes since Jaimie is a much closer relative than Ruth is to the Barnes Family.  
Connie,
Happy Valentine's Day! I just want to let you know I got the CD and letter today. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
Jaimie
I guess this is really a double Full Circle..but we will call it Full Circle 22 anyway.
Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

Update July 05 2012:
A CD copy of these photos was mailed to Suzie a Great Grandaughter See Full Circle 55

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I am amazed how many photos go Full Circle. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Full Circles!! Double Full Circles are even better! Maybe we'll see a Triple Crown when someone comes back to tell us how the Bennets, Eddy Ryther, and Fred Hickle fit into this picture and who might have owned these photos--the mysterious fountain pen writer! Fingers crossed! You sure are going gang-busters with full circles this second year!! :-)~Abra

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is neat that they are just out there waiting for you to post there relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? :) I do hope that Ruth will decide to sell them to Jaimie. I had a similar thing happen with an album full of my direct ancestors. Lucky for us the distant cousin was very kind and let me buy the album from her in time for Dad to see his grandparents' photos before he died. The album has meant so much to our family and like your photos just kept on finding new relatives after going online. P.S. I love how you keep us updated on these full circles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still amazed that you find them.. or they find you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous stories! The photos themselves are so interesting, but the fact that people find you or you find them is amazing! What a service you've provided for these families, what a treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie