Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Full Circle 97

This is a Full Circle made possible by Iggy and his tireless research!  He contacted Kathie at Find A Grave.  Her husband is a relative of Earl Pratt.

This is Earl Wells Pratt (Dec. 15, 1881 in Iowa - 1948), the son of Stephen S Pratt (1850 - 1926) and Nina Delano (1857 - 1934).
Earl married Alma Topp (1886 - 1945) and is Find A Grave Memorial# 22401571.
The 1900 US census shows him living with his parents in Hudson, Douglas, Minnesota which is about ten miles from Alexandria, MN.

Craigs Earl Pratt Number 1708

Photo Number 1708  Earl Pratt

Iggy sent an email to Kathie.  Then I emailed her.

Hi Connie,

Thank you so much for taking care of all these photos. I also will purchase photos and try to reconnect them with family. I guess it just goes to show that everything goes full circle and comes back to you :)

Kathie

I sent off the photo.

I didn’t hear anything for a long time…so I emailed Kathie and she replied on October 19, 2014.

Hi Connie,

It arrived safe and sound, thank you so much. I was out of town for a few days and I have my grand daughter this weekend, otherwise I would have thanked you earlier. I just pulled out my Pratt binder and am hoping to get you a little info on him. Give me a day or two and I will see what I can find. Again, thank you so much for reuniting this photo with me!

Kathie

I will add more information as it becomes available. 

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. You are closing in on Full Circle #100!! And you've returned more than 100 photos already.

    Just think of all the joy you have brought people - You have done a good deed, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that is wonderful. Full Circle #100

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy seeing these photos find their way back to family. You are doing a great service, Far Side! You are an inspiration to others :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's heartwarming that the photo made its way home to family. I agree with Jacqui that you are providing a wonderful service.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie