Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Full Circle 72

This photograph was returned to relatives.

Postcard Harold Raymond Conkling DL Antiques Number 1214

Photo Number 1214

I am not certain who helped with this reunion.  Who ever it was thank you!

Kathie wrote:

Someone told me that my husband’s great uncle was pictured here, Harold Raymond Conkling (photo #1214). They saw him in my family tree and remembered his name & photo. Harold was a younger brother of my husband’s grandmother, Mary Maria Conkling Culver. My records indicate he was born in So. Dakota, while the other siblings were born in IL.

If no one else claims this photo, we would love to have it. We do not know of any of his descendants…..he died at the age of 53.

Thank you so much for this wonderful blog. I cannot wait to look over more photos you may have of our families.

Gratefully,

Kathie

Yesterday I heard from her, she received the postcard and was making copies for her cousins!

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

3 comments:

  1. What a happy ending. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, another full circle!! Yehaw!! I wonder where the chair went.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rattan chairs with one arm appear in lots of portraits however, I have never seen one like this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie