Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Full Circle 73

I will declare these photos Full Circle. 

Strunks DL Antiques_thumb[12]

Melvin Florence and Adele Strunk.

I am writing to you as I saw your posting of old photos. I am the granddaughter of Florence Strunk in the photo you posted!
Adele Strunk Or my " auntie dala" as I called her growing up is also pictured as well as my great uncle Mel. All are deceased at this time, and of all days for me to find your site, I am tonight going to see psychic medium John Edwards in Chicago where I live, in the hopes of hearing from my grandma Florence, and my aunt dala. I would love to acquire the photos for my mother for Christmas this year if possible! Please let me know what if anything I can do to try to make it a merry Christmas for my mom, as she misses her mother Florence every day still. I am sure I have heard the names of the others pictured in the second photo also, but I don't want to ruin the surprise by asking my mother about them. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to post the photos. It made me cry when I saw my grandma aunt and uncle as young adults in the photo. I hope to hear from you very soon! Teresa

April 1948 DL Antiques_thumb[15]

Foster and Helene and her Mother Mrs. Ellen Strunk  April 1948

Photos Number 882

I mailed the photos on December 10, 2012.

Hi Connie,

I received the photos today and I am amazed at how well preserved they are! Thank you so much for sending them on ad I will email after xmas when I give them to my mother. I am planning o have it enlarged and framed for her. Thank you for taking such care with an invaluable memory for our family! Talk to you soon, and have a wonderful holiday season.!

I have waited for her mothers reaction.  Nothing has been forth coming so I will declare these Full Circle.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

**Please note that yesterdays photo of Larry Joe is part of this family..his parents Foster and Helene are pictured in the bottom photo.

4 comments:

  1. Regardless, I hope her mom got to enjoy the photos!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope nothing has happended to Teresa in the meantime. She seems so well intentioned to report back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful story--as usual for these Full Circle reports. I, too, hope everything went well for that special Christmas surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie