Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Full Circle 73

I will declare these photos Full Circle. 

Strunks DL Antiques_thumb[12]

Melvin Florence and Adele Strunk.

I am writing to you as I saw your posting of old photos. I am the granddaughter of Florence Strunk in the photo you posted!
Adele Strunk Or my " auntie dala" as I called her growing up is also pictured as well as my great uncle Mel. All are deceased at this time, and of all days for me to find your site, I am tonight going to see psychic medium John Edwards in Chicago where I live, in the hopes of hearing from my grandma Florence, and my aunt dala. I would love to acquire the photos for my mother for Christmas this year if possible! Please let me know what if anything I can do to try to make it a merry Christmas for my mom, as she misses her mother Florence every day still. I am sure I have heard the names of the others pictured in the second photo also, but I don't want to ruin the surprise by asking my mother about them. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to post the photos. It made me cry when I saw my grandma aunt and uncle as young adults in the photo. I hope to hear from you very soon! Teresa

April 1948 DL Antiques_thumb[15]

Foster and Helene and her Mother Mrs. Ellen Strunk  April 1948

Photos Number 882

I mailed the photos on December 10, 2012.

Hi Connie,

I received the photos today and I am amazed at how well preserved they are! Thank you so much for sending them on ad I will email after xmas when I give them to my mother. I am planning o have it enlarged and framed for her. Thank you for taking such care with an invaluable memory for our family! Talk to you soon, and have a wonderful holiday season.!

I have waited for her mothers reaction.  Nothing has been forth coming so I will declare these Full Circle.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

**Please note that yesterdays photo of Larry Joe is part of this family..his parents Foster and Helene are pictured in the bottom photo.

4 comments:

  1. Regardless, I hope her mom got to enjoy the photos!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope nothing has happended to Teresa in the meantime. She seems so well intentioned to report back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful story--as usual for these Full Circle reports. I, too, hope everything went well for that special Christmas surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! I don't do awards, award me a comment! English only please! This is a word verification free blog. I can no longer accept anonymous comments.
Connie