Saturday, April 9, 2016

Full Circle 145

This Full Circle began when Jacqi left a message at Ancestry!
Connie,
I was just referred to your blog post by Jacquie who saw my family tree on Ancestry.com. Meyer is my father's uncle and although we no longer reside in California there are still a few Wahrhaftigs in the Northern California area.

If you are willing I would love it if you could send me the picture. Please let me know if there is any charge associated and I can arrange for payment.
Thank you so much for doing this. It is a wonderful idea and will be very important to my dad when he sees the photo. 

Regards,
Matt
Meyer 1909 Sacramento Craigs Number 2191
Myer J Wahrhaftig  Photo Number 2191
I mailed off the photo on March 23 2016.
Connie,
It did arrive and thank you very much.
He is my great uncle and I do not have any memories of him. I will have to ask my father to see what he can tell me. I plan on surprising him with the picture when I see him again in a month.
Thanks again for doing this it is a wonderful service.
Matt
Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie