Monday, November 14, 2016

Full Circle 151

This Full Circle began when I found a Granddaughters address and mailed her a copy of the blog.
Darlene Chayer N and Then Alex ant Number 2313
Darlene Chayer  Photo Number 2313

Hello!  This is Kristel , and I received some exciting mail from you today!  I have never seen a baby picture of my Grandma Darlene before, and it gave me goosebumps!  Darlene (Chayer) Anderson, was my Dad's mother.  Sounds like this was traced back to me through my Dad's obituary...Michael Anderson.  The thing I can remember most about my Grandma Darlene, was her apple pies and apple bars!  They were her staple dessert and a treat she always had at holidays.  Holidays were the best at Grandma's house.  It was a place where we cousins would try to all pile on the couch and claim the best spot.  She is missed dearly.  Thank you for this wonderful surprise!
Sincerely,
Kristel

I mailed off the photo to Kristel in August.  I heard from her last week.

She wrote:  Thank you so much for the nice surprise photo of my Grandma Darlene Chayer a while back!  Here is some cash for the postage and handling…a very cool thing you do!  Sincerely Kristel

Thanks for stopping by.




5 comments:

  1. Thrilled beyond words that this sweet photo has found its way home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another treasure rescued and relocated - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I was just thinking a day or two ago that's it has been awhile since a full circle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See what I miss when I've been away?! So glad to see another Full Circle. I had been thinking the same as Iggy: it's been a while. And what a darling photograph, too. Glad it made its way home.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie