Monday, November 21, 2011

Full Circle 34

This photo was returned to the Midbo family in August.

Tobias Midbo Barn Two Postcard

Photo Number 612

From information in a obituary, Iggy found an address for a family member.

I sent them a copy of the blog post.  This is what I heard from them:

I am writing to you because of the letter and the picture you sent. The photo is of a barn my Grandfather had near Hatton ND where my Dad grew up. I have a panoramic picture of what I believe is the same barn at a different angle. Thank you

On August 28 I got this email:

We received the photo today. Will be doing some research and talking to relatives. Unfortunately Tim's Dad is deceased and can't tell us anything. Will keep in touch.

This week I will have a number of full circles..seems appropriate the week of Thanksgiving.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

5 comments:

  1. What an extraordinary barn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!

    :)

    That is a beautiful picture - I'm glad it's found its way home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you could connect back. That is a magnificent barn. It must hold quite the memories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah is right. Would love to learn more of this old barn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you have a full circle story! Looking forward to this week's posts!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie