Saturday, December 5, 2015

Full Circle 135

This Full Circle began when Iggy tracked down a relative by email and I got an email from her.

Hello, Connie.
I cannot thank you enough for contacting me and your generosity in sending me the postcard. My grandmother didn't talk much about her family and I hadn't yet learned the importance of asking questions before she died.
Again, thank you so much!
Heather

She also left a comment on the blog.

Hello. Thank you so much for finding this and tracking me down. Florence Egge was my maternal grandmother's mother so, if my genealogy is correct, I am a distant cousin to Wilma

 

Hilma Christman Crookston antNumber 2079

Photo Number 2079  Wilma Christman

I mailed off the photo.

Hello, Connie,
I just wanted to drop you a note letting you know that I received the photo today. I can't wait to have the time to research her. Soon. Very soon. I will keep you posted!
Thank you, again!
Heather

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Yehaw!

    :) I hope Heather finds something neat when she researches her cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad this sweet baby face made it back home. I just love these Full Circle reports!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your cohorts must get excited and a feeling of satisfaction (to say the least) when you can track down the roots of these pictures. I would! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie