Thursday, June 30, 2011

Photo Number 580

Well these are our last two photos of this series of wedding photos.   This photo is from the Antique Shop in Perham Minnesota.

Wedding Perham Antiques 1960s

I believe that this photo is from 1967 or 1968.

 

Wedding 1969 Gene and Connie

This last photo was taken in December of 1969. My husband and I were very young..I was just barely eighteen.  We celebrated our 41st anniversary last December.  We have been best friends for over two thirds of our lives.

Thanks for joining me for this month of wedding photos, perhaps next year I will have collected enough for another whole month of wedding photos..I have a good start..I believe I have seventeen photos left over!

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:) 

5 comments:

  1. My brother graduated high school and married in 1968. I remember looking at prom photos in his high school yearbook.

    You and Far Guy are a lovely couple and certainly an inspiration. Congrats on 41 years of marriage. Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo for some reason reminded me of The Mamas and The Papa's singing "California Dreamin'"... don't ask me why because I don't know!

    :) I fully agree with Mildred about you and Far Guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could the lovely wedding photo get lost they look very young just like you and Far guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born in December 1969. It is nice to see a wedding picture from the time I was born. Of course, my parents were 45 years old and had been married almost 25 years when I came along. I was the baby of the family, but they were married 20 years when their first came along. So they were old enough to have been your parents! When my husband and I married 16 years ago, we also surprised my parents at our reception with a wedding cake to honor their 50th anniversary. Anyway, Congratulations on being together 41 years... and 42 years in December.
    Best.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie