Thursday, June 2, 2011

Full Circle 29

I just got an email from Harlan’s daughter in law..she wrote:
Hi Connie
I think what you are doing is so cool!  I definitely have some pictures, I don't know who they are ~ I was too young when those who might have known, passed away before I was interested in who~what~where!
I have pictures that came from my aunts ~ but some I don't know if they are a direct relative or relative of 'the in-laws' of the aunts!  Oh well!
My goal is to someday get them scanned!
Thanks again for the picture!
Bonnie ~ Gary Gilbertson's wife ~ Harlan Gilbertson's daughter-in-law.  Gary just took Mom ~ Trudy, Harlan's wife home ~ and she enjoyed seeing the picture, and that it was in the form of a 'postcard'!
Harlan Gilbertson RPpostcard DL Antiques
Harlan Gilbertson Photo Number 522
This connection was possible with Iggy’s (Intense Guy’s) willingness to track down names and phone numbers.  Thanks Iggy!  I made the phone call, and yes it just happened to be Harlan’s son that answered the telephone.
Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

5 comments:

  1. I just adore these Full Circle posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I am so glad to see a full circle!! It's been a while.

    I think some are long (past) overdue. I don't understand those - but am encouraged by the ones that are happy/thrilled to keep plugging on the "Forgotten Old Photos".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybelline, I only know that his wife is still alive and liked the postcard:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, Halan passed away on 17 Nov 1999.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie