Sunday, June 19, 2011

Photo Number 569

This is another photo from the Antique Shop in Park Rapids.  I will show you the photo of the entire wedding party tomorrow.  Today we have the bride and the groom.

Wedding PR Antiques two 1918 I think I think that this wedding took place right around 1918.  The photographer was Chris Raven of Wadena Minnesota.  He was in business there from 1912 to 1914, 1918 and 1922.  So those are the choices.  I do not think that this dress says 1922 so I chose 1918.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

3 comments:

  1. ..and holding hands!

    :) I like the new header! I really liked the unknown young woman from the Nettie Parks Album - she was so nice to look at - that was in the last header or the one before it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like a happy couple. I hope they had a good married life together.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie