Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photo Number 573

This is a photo from the second Antique Shop in Dorset Minnesota. 

AR Sherling 1925 to 1929 wedding photo Dorset Antiques

A.R. Scherling was at 113 Broadway in Fargo North Dakota from 1925 to 1929. The boutonnieres were still being worn stem up, and I imagine the groom had red hair.  The bride is lovely in her short hair “do” and I imagine her dress is a lacy creation off white in color..and the roses look pink to me. 

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I like her smile! I'm amazed by all these wedding photos you have!

    I guess they get to the point of "What do you do with them all" when you have a big family?

    I found about 80 photos (from about 6-7 weddings) at my grandfather's house. I have no idea who anyone in a couple of the wedding parties are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I imagine that they both are red heads with blue eyes and both are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they are smiling... they look like they are in love!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie