Monday, August 9, 2010

Photo Number 277

Shock of grain
Two farmers very proud of their shocks of grain.  This country looks like North Dakota or parts of the Red River Valley area of Minnesota.  These men are dressed for work in the fields, in most all of the photos that I have looked at men are wearing long sleeves and overalls.  My father and his brothers all dressed very similar to these men.  Tomorrow I do have a photo of a guy dressed differently standing in a field.  This photo could have been taken anywhere from the 1920’s to the 1950’s.
This is my first post using Windows Live Writer..I think it looks pretty good. Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Windows Live Writer. It does look pretty good. :)

    The guy on the left looks like his is wearng a train conductors hat - the "slouch" hat the other guy is wearing is really keeping the sun on his ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too old to learn something new like Live Writer. It looks like it works well. Someday I will buy a new mac and maybe my life will get easier. I like that old photo in the field.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie