Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photo Number 372

Army Guys WWI PR

This is the last photo I will feature in this series.  A group of WWI soldiers posing with their rifles. I purchased this at an Antique shop near Dorset, Minnesota. 

It has been a good week on The Forgotten Old Photos Blog.

Iggy was able to visit the grave site of one of our Veterans. Check out the photograph at Photo Number 367. Thanks Iggy!

Photo Number 366 is headed home to family, I will write a full circle post when I hear back from them.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten-hut! At ease!

    Men, today you are at liberty and free to do what you wish...

    ...because of men of honor... like you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi great place. a pleasure to look at old photos, my brother has just collected and logged all our old family photo's was a job to get them of uncles, but worth it as my nan has just turned 100, She is as blind as a bat but the rest of us all got a disc to treasure.
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love old photos. I wish I thought of this myself. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie