Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Photo Number 1779

This is a snapshot from the antique shop in Pequot Lakes Minnesota.

Steven and Julieann 1953 Christmas Pequot Lakes

This may have been taken on Christmas eve.  Sixty one years ago.  Isn’t it cute how they are holding hands? I love the tree and the tinsel, the television with the rabbit ears and even that graduation photo on the end table.  I think I see a temperature gauge and maybe even one that gives the humidity…and on the middle shelf of that end table I think there is a bowl with a set of nutcracking tools.

Steven and Julieann 1953 Christmas Pequot Lakes back

Steven 4 years

Julianne 3 years

1953

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve day.

8 comments:

  1. Such a classic setting - frozen forever in time in this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found several Julianne's born in 1950 in Minnesota, and one with a brother Steven born in 1949. I will send you their names privately, as they are still living. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a slice of history....brings back memories! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rabbit ears must mean that they live in the city. I like the sail outfit and she is probably in a special dress. It is a good snap of going back into time and seeing how we lived.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's hoping for a Christmas Eve Full Circle! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This brings back a lot of memories. I love the sparse real evergreen - nothing says Christmas like a fresh pine tree.

    The only thing missing is some aluminum foil on the rabbit ears!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sending a copy of this blog to Julianne in Forest Lake MN. We will wait and see what happens next. Sue sent me the names to work with and from there I located an address.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie