Monday, October 15, 2012

Photo Number 1022

I have  a hodge- podge of photos for this week.  Odd ball photos in folders that I want to use up.  It must be the organizational side of me coming out.

So..lets guess where this lady is working at?

Nov 1953 Minneapolis DL Antiques

November 1953 Minneapolis Minnesota.

There are those old transom windows above the doors..we have the same transom windows in the historical museum..and that building was built in 1900. Note the old phone!

November 1953 Two DL Antiques

Some kind of an office.  The first photo must be in her office..and the second in another office.    Radiator heat..I can almost hear the fluid gurgling through to let off some heat. 

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

7 comments:

  1. I'll guess the photos were taken at an attorney's office. In my mind, the pipes of the radiators are banging as well as gurgling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lady's white clothing makes me think of a doctor's or dentist's office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the offices of Perry Mason and Della on the old tv show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm. The offices of Perry Mason and Della Street were ultra-modern in design - not like these old-fashioned ones.

      Delete
  4. I can almost read the year on that calendar. It's November.

    Excellent find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The calendar looks like it's from a medical group of some kind. There's a nurse holding what looks like a baby (or maybe a large cat ;-)). My vote is for a medical office. It's fun to guess, even if I'm way off base! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie