Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Photo Number 978

I think I must have jinxed something saying that summer was almost over..it is 90 degrees and miserable up here in Minnesota.

Boating gals DL Antiques

This is a snapshot from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.  Looks like the 1940’s or early 1950’s to me.  I can’t believe these gals are standing up in a boat, it must have been beached on the shore.  Where are their life jackets?   One has a stick and the other seems to be holding some kind of reeds or feathers or something.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

4 comments:

  1. I remember my older sis having a swim suit like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a wooden boat or maybe I am confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like a wooden boat to me too Larry:)

      Delete
  3. Its a leaky boat too- look at the hole in the side! I can't make out what the one woman has in her hand.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! I don't do awards, award me a comment! English only please! This is a word verification free blog. I can no longer accept anonymous comments.
Connie