Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Photo Number 965

Now for the barn that goes with yesterdays windmill.

I believe I have three different seasonal views of it.

Barn in winter Tin Ceiling

This one was probably taken in early winter maybe after the first snow.  The garden looks newly frozen and the clothespin bag is still on the clothesline.

Barn in spring flood Tin Ceiling

The spring flood.

Barn with cattle Tin Ceiling

Later in the summer.  This photo has the same decorative border as the windmill photo yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

6 comments:

  1. How fun! I love seeing this series of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting! It must be so depressing to be flooded like that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks so much like the little barn I had for my HO set. The geese look familiar too. Just reduce all of it down and make it out of plastic and put it under my Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to be contrary but I dont think its the same barn in any of the three photos. The shot only has one row of windows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take that back. I need new glasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iggy I did the same double take, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie