Saturday, November 17, 2012

Photo Number 1053

This is a photo from the antique shop in Park Rapids Minnesota.

The Golden rule studio St Paul Mn Park Rapids Antiques

The photographer was Photoreflex Studio – 2nd Floor The Golden Rule in St. Paul Minnesota.  I struck out looking for this studio and the time frame for their business.

I have one more soldier photo for tomorrow.  Then we will do some Full Circles.  I was gone for about a week..I am back now..from Indiana where we visited my husbands sister.  We are usually real “homebodies”..but a few days away does everyone good!  I use Live Writer as a blog writing tool and for this blog I always write the blogs ahead of time..so far it all seems to work for me!

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

2 comments:

  1. Handsome portrait. Sure hope he made the return trip home after his service. Wish there was some way to re-connect this photo with family members.

    Looking forward to reading the Full Circle stories. You know those are always my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree; he is handsome. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie