Monday, November 19, 2012

Full Circle 63

These photos were featured on January 2 and 3 of  2011.
My Cousins Sealia and Lottie Reese
Josiah Reese Family 1886
Hi Connie,
I am a great granddaughter of Josiah S Reese. (1869) You posted a photo # 413 of Josiah S Reese with his wife and two daughters, and one of a Sealia and Lottie Reese # 412. My great grandfather Josiah Seal went by Seal quite often, Sealia was something I haven't seen until this photo!
I mailed the photos to Diana on November 01, 2012.
Diane wrote:
Thank you so much!  I love these photos. finding them is such a wonderful surprise.  We have so little history and writings for the Reese family.  A lot of missing links, but through people like you I’ve filled in some holes! Have a wonderful day and happy hunting!  I know you’ll bring smiles to many faces with this wonderful hobby of yours!  Many Thanks Diana
Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

5 comments:

  1. I love hearing the excitememt over the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to see these photos make their way back home again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Stacey, and I too am the great great granddaughter of Josiah and Jane Reese. I live in Litchfield, Mn, just north of Hutchinson where they lived. I have a lot of info on the Reese family. Feel free to contact me. 320-266-1785.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey I will contact Diana and give her your phone number:) Connie

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie