Saturday, July 3, 2010

Photo Number 241

This is a real photo postcard that Iggy emailed me,  it is an Azo postcard with triangles pointing up so it is from 1904 to 1918.  Iggy got this card at a thrift shop..it is a great find!  We both wonder about this well dressed young man..this might be a photo taken for his high school graduation...he is very handsome.  Thanks Iggy for sharing..he comments on the old photos quite often..I always appreciate everyones comments!  Iggys blog is called IntenseGuy, stop by and say hi!
Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

4 comments:

  1. A very handsome, well-dressed young man. Thanks for the link Connie. I'll say hi right now to Iggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to remember about the arrows. I had read about it before but didn't remember the dates. I have a couple of those. He is stern and intense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the thing with the arrows. :) Thanks for putting a time frame on this picture for me!

    ...and thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to pull out a couple of our old post cards....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie