Monday, December 9, 2013

Photo Number 1423

This is a Photo Christmas Card that I purchased at the antique shop in Royalton Minnesota.
Owen Evelyn and Ann Heath Royalton Antiques
Owen Evelyn and Ann Heath

Owen Evelyn and Ann Heath Royalton Antiques back
Wish you would drop by once more before you leave.  This is Ann at 3 1/2 months.  She is 5 months now and quite an armful.  She smiles a lot and is a very happy baby.  Drop out if you can.  Lovingly, Evelyn
Thanks for stopping by.  Do come againSmile

Update from Iggy:
I think this is Ann Louise Heath (17 Jul 1949 in Hennepin, Minnesota) to Owen Merrill Heath (May 29, 1907-January 25, 1988) and Evelyn Joan Tingdale.

This photo went Full Circle 81 on March 3, 2014

12 comments:

  1. Pretty smile on the baby! She does look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is Ann Louise Heath (17 Jul 1949 in Hennepin, Minnesota) to Owen Merrill Heath (May 29, 1907-January 25, 1988) and Evelyn Joan Tingdale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be fun to see a Christmas card and what your Mother wrote about you 60 some years ago?

      Delete
    2. Yes, it would be really cool to see such a card! (I'd have to wait another 7-8 years...)

      http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/startribune/obituary.aspx?n=evelyn-tingdale-heath&pid=142313525 is Evelyn's obituary. Ann married William Findlay.

      Delete
    3. I have forgotten you young thing! :)

      Delete
  3. This picture is a great pic!! If u listen you can hear the laughter from that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I found an address for Ann. I will mail off a copy of the blog and see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iggy found an email for Ann's daughter and I have contacted her. I suggested that her Mom might like this as a Christmas gift:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photo will be sent out in the mail later today to Melissa:)

      Delete
  6. This is a picture of my mom. Neat! My kids enjoy seeing their grandma as a baby. My daughter says, "Grandma is cute!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mike, Glad you stopped by..yes Ann was a cute baby and I love what her Mother wrote. I mailed the photo to Melissa last night. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie