Friday, December 13, 2013

Photo Number 1427

This is a snapshot from the antique shop in Royalton Minnesota.

Snow White Record Player Royalton Antiques

A couple of cute kids enjoying a record on the Snow White  Record Player.  The Christmas tree was one of those on the table top and for some reason someone cut a small square out of the photo.  The record player was mainly yellow with red bands along the top and the bottom.  Perhaps a reader will recognize that doll the little girl is holding.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:Smile

8 comments:

  1. Love this photo! As much as I love dolls, I do not recognize this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to know what was cut out of the photo.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was that the face cut out was used in a locket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a Snow White record player before. Mine was a square suitcase thing with only one speed. I think I will look it up on the internet when time allows it. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little girl has a striking face; attractive and sort of mature. I wonder what she grew up to look like.

    I had a record player. Can't remember the brand or character though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh. Most of us girls had to endure those bangs. Were they inspired by Mamie Eisenhower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I think you're right! My mom scotch taped them down flat and then cut along the tape. So stylish!

      Delete
  7. That was one deluxe record player!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie