Saturday, February 9, 2013

Photo Number 1132

This is a CdV or carte-de-visite.  I think this one is foreign.

CdV Lady going Traveling

She is a beautifully dressed lady.  Her Jacket looks to be velvet with satin cuffs, she is wearing leather gloves, holding a flower and greens.  She has a brooch and earrings and a marvelous satin hat that is tied to the side so that it wouldn’t cover up her brooch.  Her skirt looks to be made of satin also, it seems to be a skirt with pleats with a matching apron.

I thought perhaps she was going traveling someplace.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

2 comments:

  1. When I travel, I love loose fitting clothes!!!!!

    Her clothes are some of the most exquisite I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really well dressed. Excellent find.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie