Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Photo Number 1129

This is a photo from  the Tin Ceiling in Park Rapids Minnesota.
Almost an autorgraph photo Tin Ceiling
They are both wearing Newsboy caps..six sectioned crowns with a small brim made in tweeds and wools and popular 1890 to 1910.  The heavy cardstock that the photo is mounted on leads me to believe that this was 1910 or thereabout. His hat is a little bit different style..or else he has it on backwards. At least I think it is a him and a her…relationship unknown.
We have two names..almost autographs.
Almost an autorgraph photo Tin Ceiling
??  and Marna?? Berna?
Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

4 comments:

  1. I love this couple! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a male and female couple. And, yes, his cap is on backwards. I think his name maybe says Gritol, but hers definitely says Berna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, his hat is on backwards. In my mind, this is an engagement photo, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable pose! I wonder what news they were announcing...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie