Thursday, February 7, 2013

Photo Number 1130

This is a photograph from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.

To Mrs Hillstad DL Antiques

FW Gertson of Lidgerwood ND was the photographer.

These ladies look like they are ready to travel.

To Mrs Hillstad DL Antiques back 

I think it says : To Mrs Hillestad or Hillestod

I wonder if perhaps she was a favorite teacher..or maybe a cousin who got married and they are using her formal name.

I think the photograph was taken sometime right around 1900..give or take a few years.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful clothing/accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the one woman is leaning. No apparent reason. She was just a leaner. I have a friend whose entire family seem to be leaners. She never noticed it until I pointed it out to her.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie