Monday, February 4, 2013

Full Circle 66

This was a by happenstance Full Circle.  I was sitting next to a gal at the scrapbooking retreat back in December and she knew Wanda’s relatives.

They contacted me, I mailed off the photo. I asked about several other photos from the same photographer. (They did not recognize anyone.)

So many people had their pictures taken there, my last picture was when I was about 5 and Mr. Anderson died about that time. His wife was a wonderful lady with a heart of gold. She lived in the back of their building until she could no longer be alone. The building sat for several years and before it was taken down, people took boxes full of old pictures.
I want to thank you for the picture and I will be sending you money for postage, so you can send other people their pictures.

Gail

Wanda Nordstrom Rothhouse Brainerd Antiques

Wanda Nordstrom Rothhouse

Photo Number 1071

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The close relationship makes this beautiful picture even more wonderful!

      Delete
  2. Love the photo, love the bow in her hair, love the completed story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful piece of family history. How nice this photo found a home. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie