Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Photo Number 667

This is a a Cabinet Card. The older children surround their little sister in the chair.

scan0020 copy

P.H. Tallman was a photographer from Blooming Prairie, Minnesota. He was in that area from 1898 to 1900 and then again in 1906.

On a side note, Blooming Prairie was named by a railroad executives wife after she saw all the wooden shacks that made up the settlement.  Blooming Prairie is located in South Eastern Minnesota.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

5 comments:

  1. Excellent find!

    That little one is spoiled and older sister is on her way to floor length hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture and the older sis has such long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost expect the boy behind the chair to sing like Alfalfa from the Little Rascals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Iggy. Mom must have made the sister with the long hair take out the braid. I think I've seen the same look on my daughter's faces when they didn't want to do something I suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that hair got my attention, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie