Friday, January 20, 2012

Photo Number 772

This is a photograph that I purchased at the Antique shop in Perham Minnesota.

A Minnesotian at   I take a good picture from a distance (2)

This photo has a caption..and on the back it says I take a pretty good picture from a distance.

Personally I have never been there..but I sure would like to visit.

I will put up the captioned photo late in the day tomorrow..so guess away.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

A Minnesotian at Mt Vernon Perham  I take a good picture from a distance

4 comments:

  1. Ah, still in "Washington" I see... :)

    A certain Mount as it were...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Intense Guy that it looks like Martha & George's home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a guy on a ladder at the right of the picture. Funny that is in the photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Mt. Vernon. I went to D.C. for the first time, on our class trip, in May of 1968. I fell in love with Mt. Vernon then. It was never a very successful plantation. There were many crop failures and George was seriously in debt when he married that Custis widow. By the time George was recruited back into uniform for the Revolutionary War, things went from bad to worse. Good thing the Mt. Vernon Ladies Association saved it 1853.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie