Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Photo Number 230

Well so much for the wedding photos, this next group I am going to call the Laporte Photos because that is where I got them at a small Antique shop near Laporte, Minnesota..actually Dave's shop is at Kabekona Corners.  We stop there often.

I have no idea what the thing on the one mans head is..a minnow bucket or perhaps he was a tad bald and borrowed his wifes hat.  I love a rowboat, I learned to row as a child, first doing circles..and finally being able to move forward.  Rowing a boat on a lake on a Sunday afternoon was a simple adventure!
Thanks for stopping, do come again:)

2 comments:

  1. It might be his wife's hat but I'd like to think he was wild and crazy and had the minnow bucket on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get a kick out of the old timers doing things like this in full suit and tie.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie