Saturday, August 20, 2011

Photo Number 630

This is another foreign CdV.  I purchased this one at the Antique Shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.  It is by the same photographer as yesterdays photo.  It is possible that these women are in the same family, or they may just be friends who used the same photographer. Foreign Old woman Cdv DL Antiques

I am not sure what this lovely lady has on her head, a hat ??  What ever it was is why I purchased the photo.

Foreign Cdv Braid and Old woman share the same photog  Dl Antiques

This is the back of the photo.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

3 comments:

  1. That is a wild hat!
    M. Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like some type of beautiful lace hanging down on both side. Great picture - thanks for sharing!

    Teresa Wilson Rogers
    http://forgottenfacesandlongagoplaces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of a daycap, which I featured last Saturday. But it also has a lot more ornamentation on top than I have seen before, leading me to wonder if this has some ethnic or regional meaning.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie