Friday, January 22, 2010

Photo Number Eighty-Nine



This is a tin type..the folder it is enclosed in just says "Nellie"  so we know that it is indeed a little girl.   The way she is positioned I think perhaps Mom is covered by a piece of  fabric and  is behind holding her in place.  I know with one of my grands I hid behind the photographers table during a photo session..and if you look closely you can see one of my fingers.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

We have had some action on Photo Number Seventy-eight..it is headed to its home tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. Nellie is so sweet! I think you and your followers would love to visit Lorraine's post @ http://gratefulprayerthankfulheart.blogspot.com/2010/01/s-friday-sepia-scenes-in-mom-moms-dress.html
    She has posted a photo she took of her new granddaughter in her lovely gown. It is so very similar to this photo you have posted tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is still preserved nicely. Nellie was a sweet baby. When enlarged it is much easier to see her cute little face. I am eager to hear about photo #78.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing about Mother holding Nellie. This is one of our favorite photos and we use it right in the front of our photo album. Museum visitors alwasy oooh and aaah over her. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie