I'm so impressed that someone thought to have a camera ready to take this photo. I think it's just fabulous. I wish the photographer had had a video camera, too, so we could see what happened next. Those horses appear to be working hard and the dog -- he knows where he's going and what he's about, strutting there in front. Thanks for sharing!
Surprised to hear there weren't that many Christmas photos! I know Christmas wasn't the frenzy it has grown into today, but surely there would be something???
Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's photo. Hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful Christmas, yourselves!
I love how this photo froze the action and shows how hard horses worked to provide transportation.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo of time past.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed that someone thought to have a camera ready to take this photo. I think it's just fabulous. I wish the photographer had had a video camera, too, so we could see what happened next. Those horses appear to be working hard and the dog -- he knows where he's going and what he's about, strutting there in front. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSurprised to hear there weren't that many Christmas photos! I know Christmas wasn't the frenzy it has grown into today, but surely there would be something???
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing tomorrow's photo. Hope you and your family enjoy a wonderful Christmas, yourselves!