Thursday, June 5, 2014

Photo Number 1593

This is a wedding photo that I rescued from an antique shop in Bemidji Minnesota.

Lockwood Studio Wedding Group Spokane WA Bemidji Antique shop

Most likely a 1950’s sometime wedding.  The photo was taken by Lockwood Studio in Spokane Washington

Lockwood Studio Wedding Group Spokane WA Bemidji Antique shop

I will guess that the bride has just a few sister’s and they are all in the wedding party.

I wonder what color the bridesmaid’s dresses were?  Blue…or a rosy pink? The Junior bridesmaids must be in a pale color or white.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again.

2 comments:

  1. That's a big wedding party.

    Oh, I see Bemidji and all I can think of is Lester and Fargo.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie