Thursday, October 3, 2013

Photo Number 1360

This is a Cabinet Card from the antique shop in Perham Minnesota, which has closed.  I was sad to find the building being renovated, it was a wonderful place to while away a cold winter afternoon.

Man with marvelous moustache NY  Perham Antiques Cabinet Card

Leeson Portraits of New York took the photograph.  I will guess that this photo was taken about 1895, the top button of his waist coat is buttoned.  He sports a handlebar moustache.

I wonder what he did to make a living? 

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

3 comments:

  1. He is a dapper young man.

    I love the guy eating watermelon in the header photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the new banner looks super duper! I too like Mr. Watermelon Eater!

    The dude in the photo is quite dapper - I enjoyed the male pattern baldness combined with the handle bar mustache! For all that, you still notice his ears stick out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie