Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Photo Number 1704

This is a snapshot from the antique shop in Park Rapids Minnesota.

Walking down the street PR Antiques

A lady in a hat walking down a sidewalk with a crack in it.  Did you ever hear that little sing song ditty “Step on a crack and break your Mother’s back?”  Not sure why we used to say that, I heard once it came from ancient times when you had to watch out for cracks and crevices on pathways.

I am finally done with the file of hat photos…thanks for sticking with me.  Tomorrow we will look at something else besides hats!

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. That's quite a crack! Yes, I remember saying that and walking crazy to avoid cracks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is big crack and the sidewalk looks pretty new. I wonder if she worried about breaking her mothers back?

    Today with their fixation on their phones a lot of people wouldnt even notice the crack was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed the photo's of hats. This is a great one., not just for the hat but her outfit I think she could be on her way to church. It took some doing back then to make this on the move photo.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie