Saturday, September 6, 2014

Photo Number 1680

This is a Real Photo Postcard from the flea market in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.

Mystery ten Postcard DL Flea Market

Looks like a good place to stop for a cold one…in my case it would be a soda..most likely a Coke.

Mystery ten Postcard DL Flea Market

Barretts Bar  Wisconsin Dells, Wis

I found a similar postcard online in color the bar stools are blue and the booth is beige.

This photo must have been taken in the late 1940’s or early 1950’s.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I'd have a cherry coke. Or a cherry ice cream soda, my favorite treat at the drugstore when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have a cherry Or a chocolate Coke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be across the street (Broadway) looking in the curio shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Except for the bottles, this doesn't look much different than the coffee shop near my dad's office in my hometown.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie