Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Photo Number 1645

This is an old snapshot from the Tin Ceiling a Antique Shop in Park Rapids Minnesota.

Man with a bull Tin Ceiling

A man and his bull in front of a haystack..  The bull was the  foundation of his herd of cattle.

The bulls all had nose rings, I remember feeling sorry for ours.  He was very gentle and I used to pet him all the time.  One day I wandered into the pasture and was petting his leg, it caused a bit of excitement…I was saved by one of the neighbor boys…of course I was certain I was in no danger.

It would be nice if someone would recognize this old snapshot…I would love to have a photo of my grandfather with one of his bulls.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This gentleman doesn't seem to afraid of this bull. I bet you were safe too - unless you were swinging a cape or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember our beef bulls being much more sedate than the dairy bulls that were very aggressive.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie