Friday, February 7, 2014

Photo Number 1481

This is a photo from Katherine’s California Photos.  There are just a few of these unmarked photos that I thought deserved to be shown.

gal graduating Katherines photos

This dress must have been so pretty with a dropped waist and an uneven hemline.  I also enjoyed looking at her shoes which were most likely leather with peek a boo cutouts.  This is more than likely a graduation photograph from the late 1920’s.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again.

6 comments:

  1. And I bet the watch so proudly displayed was a graduation gift. The bobbed hair is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful young woman. And the photographer did a good job too. It wouldn't shock me if this was Edna St. Clair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be the same watch as in 1467 -- but no telling.

      Delete
  3. How pretty! I love everything about this photo!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely composition. Too bad there wasn't any name on it. If I were this woman's relative, I would just love to have this photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! I don't do awards, award me a comment! English only please! This is a word verification free blog. I can no longer accept anonymous comments.
Connie