Monday, February 3, 2014

Photo Number 1477

There are many, many photos of students amongst the photos from California.  Most are marked with just one name.

Iggy has found out that Edna St. Clair was in the Sigma Kappa Sorority and she was a Junior at Miami University in 1929.  It is unknown if she graduated.

Mullins

“Kayo” Mullins

Ever Thine Charley

Ever Thine Charley

Skipper

To good ol sister Eddie -   Skipper

LOve from Buddes

Love from Buddes

With Love Lois

With Love Lois

Dorothy Glenn Photo of an unknown

This photo is a signed Dorothy Glenn Photo.

For now I will list the names of the what appear to be graduation photos.

With Love Kenny

“Dick”

Best Wishes to Eddie – Mary

“Yours”  Irene

Love ever  Helen

Bob

Love Ike

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again.

7 comments:

  1. "Buddes" is a member of the Delta Upsilon fraternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me that my family and I need to have professional picturestaken soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some very artistic photos. Collectibles - specially since it will be very difficult to "find them their families".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible that the national headquarters of these Greek societies (Iggy, I saw that delta upsilon, too!) would have any photos of members who attended Miami University? I'm presuming you mean Miami University of Ohio, especially considering that Edna's family roots were in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder where that little affectation of tearing bits from the edges of photographs came from. I have seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely faces...gone on to glory I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie