Sunday, September 20, 2015

Photo Number 2021

This is a Real Photo Postcard from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.

Roy Pollick DL ant

Roy Pollick DL ant back

I am so proud to have my face on the same card with Ray Pollick that I must send one.  Isn’t it fine ha ha Mum?

This is an AZO card that dates sometime from 1904 to 1918.

Roy Pollick DL ant

I wonder which gal wrote on the card?  Several look quite pleased with themselves.  It must have been some kind of musical event.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder which one was Roy Pollick--and why it was such a big deal. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he was a (local) celebrity - not that I've ever heard of him. Presumably a musician....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie