Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Photo Number 919

This is a photograph from The antique shop near Lake Park Minnesota.

Wedding perhaps four sisters and foreign Buggy Wheel Antiques

Four sisters?  Perhaps. The brides all look alike.  This looks like a foreign photo to me. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)


  1. The one lady on the left looks old! A very interesting picture.

  2. I think Maple Lane is right, she looks older... perhaps the "Matron of Honor" next to the "Maid of Honor"? If so, none of the ladies might actually be the bride. :)

  3. Looks like four brides and grooms to me with the minister in the center.

  4. I think they are all goin to some lodge dance or event. Everyone is too old for weddings.

    1. Too old for weddings? Is there an age limit?

  5. I was thinking this was the bridal party, excluding the bride and groom.


Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! I don't do awards, award me a comment! English only please! This is a word verification free blog. I can no longer accept anonymous comments.