Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Photo Number 877

This is a photo from the Antique Shop in Park Rapids Minnesota.  It is now Called Linda’s Recycled or something like that.  A gal that I went to school from the first grade on all the way through high school graduation owns it.  She almost closed it last year..she re opened under a new name.
Stanley PR Antiques

Stanley Back Pr Antiques

Stanley PR Antiques
I wonder if Stamey (Stanley? ) (Stainly?) ever made the big time?  Can you help me decipher his name?
Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

Perhaps his name is Stanley Tasker

6 comments:

  1. What a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it says, Stanley Tasker. His "get up" looks professional to me. Looks like he practiced his "autographing skills" too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What year do you think the photo was taken? It's a great publicity pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will guess it is from the late 1930's and I say that because of the moustache.. kinda German looking to me:)

      Delete
  4. I found an obit for a Carol Tasker who had a brother Stanley, but that's it. She was in Michigan, but others of the family are listed as having been from Minneapolis. There's a Stanley C., Stanley D., and Stanley I. all with birthdates ranging within 2 years. I don't suppose we will be able to figure this one out without additional info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think this name could possibly read " Stanley Haskins"?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie