Friday, May 11, 2012

Photo Number 872

This is a snapshot from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.
helene and Larry Jo 1949 DL Antiques
I wonder if this is mother and son or aunt and nephew?
helene and Larry Jo 1949 DL Antiques back
Helene, Larry Joe at Xmas Lake 1949.
Perhaps this is the Christmas Lake that is near Shoreview Minnesota or is it in Oregon or Indiana?
Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)
Update from Anonymous:
In the Minnesota Birth Index:
Larry Jo Janich born on 12/31/1946 to Foster William Janich and Helene Loraine Strunk


The US Public Records Index: 
Larry Janich with spouse, Linda, living in Moorhead, MN, 1993 - 2002.


From Connie:
I believe this info is what we are looking for.  I have some more photos with the Strunk name!  So if any relatives show up I have more photos for you!! 

5 comments:

  1. These photos, lately, are starting to make me wonder if *I* shouldn't be found in an antique shop soon, too! =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Minnesota Birth Index:
    Larry Jo Janich born on 12/31/1946 to Foster William Janich and Helene Loraine Strunk

    The US Public Records Index:
    Larry Janich with spouse, Linda, living in Moorhead, MN, 1993 - 2002.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you yes that is my husband Larry and his mother at Lotus Lake( Excelsior, Minnesota). That was the same year Larry was adopted. They lived on Carver Beach Road. Yes, it would be interesting to see more pictures of the Strunks. I thought I had seen all of them, but this picture I have never seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thanks for the comment. I will try to locate all the Strunk photos I have and feature them next week. I will mail them to you if you like. You can contact me through my email click near the little yellow flower on the left side of the blog and that will take you to my email address:)

      Delete
  4. I'm starting to feel the same way Jacqi!!!

    :) I'm glad this one found a relative! I hope it gets home!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie