Thursday, December 8, 2011

Photo Number 730

This is a photo from The Tin Ceiling in Park Rapids, Minnesota.  They save old photos for me to look at and I go in every so often to look them over.

Car may be a Ford Arrow Photo Service Mpls MN Tin Ceiling

My Dad said that this car may be a Ford.   The photo is stamped on the back Arrow Photo Service Minneapolis Minn. A family group posed near a car.  I think they took photos of the relatives coming and going outdoors because they did not need a flash.  The purpose of this visit just might be that almost new baby.

Lately I seem to be getting more of these photos that have a fancy black border.  They seem to be from the 1930’s to the 1940’s.

Thanks for stopping by, do come again:)

1 comment:

  1. That is a LOT of car!

    I think your Dad is right - it looks like a circa 1938 Ford 4 Door Sedan-5.

    http://myclassicdreamcars.com/streetrods/1938-ford-4-door-sedan/1938-ford-4-door-sedan-6/ note all the "extra windows"...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! I don't do awards, award me a comment! English only please! This is a word verification free blog. I can no longer accept anonymous comments.
Connie