Friday, July 29, 2016

Photo Number 2311

This is a snapshot from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.

Mrs Wilkerson DL ant

A lady out on a porch swing.

Mrs Wilkerson DL ant back

This is Mrs Wilkenson on her frontporch swing.  ‘Member I told you what great proch sitters they are down here.  This is the front door andour door was just to the right of the one door you see. She certainly is a nice person..we still go over to see her once in a while.

This lady that typed in red on the back of her photos rarely identified anyone.  There are many of her photos still at the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.

I believe this photo was taken near Panama City or Panama City Beach in Florida.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This a 1930-ish photo? She looks about 50-ish to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Of my best memory's at my grandmothers, when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie