Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Photo Number 1209

This is a photo from the antique shop in Brainerd Minnesota.

Long Photo Kid with a ball and cute socks Brainerd Antiques

Another long bookmark type photo from Haldor (Walter) Anderson of Milnor, N.D. 

This time the child is wearing fancy socks and a one piece suit with a white collar and cuffs.  He or she holds a ball.

Thanks for stopping by.  Do come again:)

I am back at work for the summer starting today…even if the weather is more winter like than summer like.  I hope that this blog will go as smoothly over the summer as it did last year.  If I don’t update found information during the day.. ..I will get to it after work:)

3 comments:

  1. Another cute photo!! If nothing else this one and yesterday's should serve to prod folks to label their photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jiggly line of his bangs. Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! I don't do awards, award me a comment! English only please! This is a word verification free blog. I can no longer accept anonymous comments.
Connie