Monday, December 17, 2018

Photo Number 3161

This is a Real Photo Postcard from the antique shop in Detroit Lakes Minnesota.

Arnold and Arthur Dl ant

Arnold and Arthur Dl ant back

Arnold is 6 years + Arthur is 2 years and two months.  I was going to send this before Xmas but then I got a letter from you, so I knew how you were getting along, so then I have been putting it of.  Will ans your letter soon.

This was a Cyko Postcard that was used from 1904 – 1920’s.

Yes Arthur does look like a girl…long hair and a dress on…remember dresses were common back then for boys…until they were potty trained and could do up their own pants they wore dresses.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I did not know this. Explains a lot from a collection of my family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo. Such earnest expressions!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for the comments, your input on these old photos is appreciated! English only please! All comments will be moderated! Connie